Operations Quality Analyst II
Catholic Relief Services
About the organization
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Job Summary: The Operations Quality Analyst II position is responsible for coordinating all system requests related to the information system platforms supported by the Integrated Information Systems (IIS) Team in Donor Services. These include systems that CRS uses for fundraising (online and offline), email and text marketing, online advocacy actions, and managing relationships with U.S. church constituents and advocates. The position is responsible for monitoring and ensuring data quality in – and across – all systems, through running of quality checking reports updating values and fixing issues. In addition, the analyst uses the perspective of the role to recommend changes that optimize operations of the U.S facing divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or other related area of discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in an operations environment managing user requests.
• 3-5 years working in a data quality role, with proven ability to ensure data quality via both reactive and proactive measures
• Experience analyzing operational processes and recommending and/or implementing improvements
• At least 1-2 years’ experience using or supporting Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and/or fundraising systems
• Strong leadership, coordination and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated success working with culturally diverse teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience using or supporting: Salesforce, ClearView, EveryAction, DonorDrive, MobileCommons
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job