Operations Manager, Na’aleh: The Hub for Leadership Learning
About the organization
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and its Agencies are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran's status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit the performance of essential job functions (with or without reasonable accommodation) or any other basis protected by federal, or applicable, state or local law.
The Operations Manager will support the organization’s day-to-day financial, administrative, and programmatic operations and be an integral member of our highly collaborative team (consisting of five other full and part-time professionals). They will manage our new database (NeonCRM), will facilitate all financial transactions with The Associated’s finance department, coordinate and support the implementation of programming, oversee the office, and provide administrative support as needed.
Being Na’aleh’s Resident Database Guru
• Oversee management of member and participant records in our NeonCRM database.
• Create and maintain event registration pages through Neon CRM.
• Develop periodic reports from NeonCRM and SurveyMonkey to measure participation and impact among the community and various subgroups.
• Oversee and support professional team’s use of Sharepoint.
Supporting & Maintaining Finances
• Liaise with the Associated Finance Department to manage our accounts payable, accounts receivable, and regular financial reporting.
• Manage credit card and other expense-tracking systems.
• Manage and implement annual dues collection from supporting organizations.
Providing Program and Professional Support
• Coordinate all logistical aspects to ensure smooth and efficient scheduling and implementation of programs, including room (or zoom) arrangements, food, and materials.
• Provide administrative support as ne
• Exemplary track record of operations-related work, particularly financial transactions
• Experience working with NeonCRM or similar database
• Experience with MS Office Suite of programs and (ideally) Wordpress
• A minimum of three years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Knowledge or willingness to learn Jewish traditions, culture and values
Skills and Qualities
• Passionate about providing top-notch customer service to all external and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent initiative – sees beyond the immediate to intuit what might need doing and always keeps growth and future needs in mind.
• Time-management whiz – able to manage multiple requests on a daily basis and operate effectively within a fluid work environment.
• Detail-oriented and works to ensure excellence.
• Excellent communication skills
Our mission is to catalyze and develop the leadership capacity of professionals and volunteers serving the greater Baltimore Jewish community. Each year, we engage professionals and volunteers in a variety of ways, from individual workshops to year-long cohort experiences. We offer a work environment that supports professional development and collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and make work/life balance a priority offering generous vacation/sick time and parental leave. To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://naalehbaltimore.org/.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job