Office Change Management Intern - Burlington, Vermont
About the organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an Office Change Management Intern.
Provide administrative support to the reopening of Tetra Tech's Burlington Office (anticipated for summer/fall 2021). It is anticipated that this would have an in-person component, but this may be negotiable.
This position will be based in our Tetra Tech ID Burlington, VT office.
*Work with HR and the Office Reopening Committee to document guidelines associated with new hybrid work models, or communications on hybrid work, targeting both management and staff. This will involve tasks such as taking minutes in meetings, creating online versions of documents and addressing comments in such documents, translating documents into power point slides or other training materials.
*Together with the Project Support Services/BUS team and Vice President Project Support Services, provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team and/or Project Support Services retreats, or other planned retreats and workshops. This could include sending meeting invitations or instructions, setting up virtual collaboration spaces using Whiteboard or a similar program, taking meeting minutes, and/or drafting sections of the retreat report.
* Provide other support to the Home Office Administration team, including managing packages sent and received through couriers and/or scheduling meetings and taking minutes.
* Bachelor's degree (achieved or in progress) in a relevant field such as public policy, international relations/development, economics, political science, other social science, or a degree/concentration related to Tetra Tech's work in agriculture, environment, land tenure, democracy and governance, or water and sanitation
* Must have at least one-year experience in related work, internship, or fellowship (international experience preferred but not required)
* Demonstrated excellence in intercultural communications and teamwork
* Flexible demeanor and willingness to pivot to accommodate new information or needs
* Ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that only your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and any additional requested documentation, if noted above, as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/2S5lKza
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job