Monitoring, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement Associate
About the organization
Integrate Health (IH) is a small and rapidly growing global health organization working to serve poor communities in West Africa and New York. We believe that access to health care is a human right and we are committed to making this a reality in the countries in which we work. We have developed a primary healthcare approach that works, leveraging community health workers and improved care in public sector clinics to deliver better health outcomes and strengthen national healthcare systems. Having demonstrated our approach in a catchment area that serves 90,000 people, we are scaling our model to cover 240,000 people by 2021 and are supporting the Government of Togo in its efforts to achieve universal health coverage. For more information on Integrate Health, please visit www.integratehealth.org.
Are you a bilingual (English/French) self-starter? Do you believe health is a human right? Are you passionate about leveraging data to drive improvements in primary health care systems? If so, you may be our next Monitoring, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement (MEQI) Associate and play an important role in growing a high-impact social justice organization. Reporting to the Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality Improvement in Togo, with a dotted line to the Managing Director of Integrate Health’s Community Health Systems Lab (CHSL, known as “chisel”), our integrated science and learning unit, and working closely with the MEQI and program teams, you will have the opportunity to use implementation science methodology to close the gap between evidence-based health approaches and implementation in real-world settings.
1. Support ongoing implementation research and monitoring and evaluation activities (0.5 FTE)
• Maintain a deep understanding of both IH’s programs and data to provide a critical link between MEQI and program teams
• Conduct analyses of programmatic data
• Provide technical expertise to interpret programmatic data and inform decision-making
• Support the MEQI team to answer questions on programmatic indicat
• Diplomatic and humble learner with the ability to listen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken), with demonstrated ability to earn respect of colleagues, and partners from diverse backgrounds
• Must be extremely detailed oriented, organized and efficient
• Must be committed to social justice and to the fundamental rights of the poor
• Minimum two years professional experience required, global health programmatic or monitoring and evaluation experience required
• Experience and/or training in implementation science methodologies and quality improvement required
• Experience in monitoring, evaluation and analytics programs including Excel and Access required
• Experience with data storage and visualizations platforms (DHIS2, Tableau, REDCap, etc.) preferred
• Experience in management, mentorship, capacity building, training, or facilitation preferred
• Fluent in French and English required
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree in public health, data analytics, clinical research methods or international development preferred
IH values include efficacy, empowerment, commitment, transparency and respect. IH expects that the MEQI Associate will model and embody these values. Success in this position would take the form of promotion of IH as a data-driven, learning organization. The MEQI Associate is expected to play a large role in using implementation science to not only answer the question i
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with MEQI Associate Application in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is rolling. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Integrate Health. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job