Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Intern
About the organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
* Review and standardize MEL training materials for use at Tetra Tech and ensure all reference materials have correct links to internal repositories such as the Project Implementation Toolbox.
* Review and manage the Development Data Library (DDL) submission records for Tetra Tech ID portfolio, providing support to projects to ensure timely submission of data assets and datasets.
* Create a library of digital tools for standard monitoring activities that can be used across projects.
* Support new business MEL efforts by creating results/logical frameworks, tables of indicators, and by collating examples of Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) from Tetra Tech ID projects.
* Support remote Data Quality Assessments led by other members of the MEL team.
* Support Tetra Tech’s MEL community of practice (COP) by preparing newsletter content for distribution, researching MEL courses appropriate for COP members, and designing COP webinars.
* Track USAID's MEL updates posted through the Learning Lab, IDEA and DDL websites, newsletters (such as New Partners Initiative), and ensure MEL resources and other internal systems are up to date.
* Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in relevant field such as public policy, international relations/development, economics, political science, other social science, or a degree/concentration related to Tetra Tech ID's work in agriculture, environment, land tenure, democracy and governance, or water and sanitation
* Must have at least one-year experience in related work, internship, or fellowship (international experience preferred but not required)
* Demonstrated excellence in intercultural communications and teamwork.
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Writing Sample (must be sole authorship, maximum 10 pages)
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech International Development Services ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/3bC4okG
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job