Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director, Momentum
Population Services International
About the organization
Who we are
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 7,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
• Guide and implement a Learning Agenda for MOMENTUM Round 2b – linking this Learning Agenda to the wider MOMENTUM programs
• Ensure the application of global best practices in Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA)
• Support the project with effective collection of routine data for this project; applying data quality assurance mechanisms in line with PSI best practices
• Support project team in a routine manner on data interpretation and promote regular use of data for adaptive management.
• Work with project's staff to analyze routine monitoring data to provide evidence to develop impactful, innovative interventions and ensure continuous improvement, with a particular focus on the use of programmatic dashboards for decision making.
• Responsible for oversight of all M&E components of the project including project's M&E Plan, annual work plans, quarterly reports, semi-annual, and annual reports, including any internal/PSI specific reporting compliance.
• Design and implementation of innovative, near-real-time M&E tools to measure project impact that align with the project's strategic goals and performance indicators.
• Oversee routine data quality monitoring and regular external data quality Assessment and reports in compliance with USAID and PSI rules and regulations on indicators, results and impact.
• A Senior technical expert with a graduate degree or higher in public health, statistics, or related areas
• At least ten (10) years of experience working on international health and development projects, including at least five (5) years in a senior-level management position in monitoring and evaluation
• Has a demonstrated ability to develop, trial and mainstream effective monitoring, evaluation and data quality assurance/continuous quality improvement approaches across large complex projects.
• Proven experience designing and implementing M&E frameworks, including: routine data collection, data quality assurance, and data use (preferably for public health interventions).
• Experience working on incorporating adaptive implementation approaches into FP/MNCH programs, including working with and through country teams.
• References and USAID approval will be required.
What would get us excited?
• Experience developing innovative approaches to CLA for private sector programming
• Experience with electronic data collection, monitoring of non-traditional service delivery channels (e.g. social media)
• Well organized, strong writing and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, mentoring and capacity building skills.
• Knowledge of DHIS2 desirable.
• Ability to interpret data and explain findings to non-technical audiences.
• French language skills.
• Experience working on USAID-funded multi-country FP/MNCH programs.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xg49f9dv8sjc73wg
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job