Blueprint Schools Network
About the organization
Blueprint Schools Network is an education non-profit that partners with public schools and districts to plan, implement, and monitor school improvement initiatives. Our most popular program is the Math Fellows program where we support students with small-group high-dosage tutoring by trained Math Fellows. We currently have partnerships with schools in the Bay Area, Denver Area, Nashville, East St. Louis, and Washington, D.C.
●Tutor groups of up to four students at a time throughout the school day.
● Implement daily and weekly lesson plans using a curriculum provided by Blueprint.
● Use student performance information to set goals, monitor progress and adjust instruction and lesson plans.
● Communicate regularly with your students’ families and participate in your school’s family outreach events.
● Collaborate with classroom teachers and Math Fellows Site Manager to ensure tutorial lessons are aligned with classroom instruction.
● Participate in all Blueprint and school district professional development and training opportunities.
● Complete 1700 hours of service as an AmeriCorps Member during your 10-month term and participate in AmeriCorps professional development opportunities. (Tutoring time is counted towards this service hour requirement.)
● Network with our national 2021-22 Blueprint Math Fellow Cohort serving students across the country.
● Associates degree or higher required.
● Proficient with technology (Google Gmail/Docs/Sheets, and MS Office: PowerPoint/Word/Excel).
● Experience working with adolescents or related field is preferred.
● Experience tutoring or mentoring youth is preferred but NOT required.
● Bilingual candidates are preferred
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job