About the organization
Dobility, the company behind SurveyCTO, was founded by Dr. Christopher Robert, an early tech entrepreneur and CTO who left technology to live overseas, train in economics and public policy, then research and teach at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. His experience on the ground made him realize that the research and development sectors badly needed better technology to gather and manage data. Dobility’s mission is to help ensure that high-quality data is affordable, so that more decisions are based on good data (vs. bad data or no data).
- Research: Conduct and report research on growth opportunities (existing and prospective organizations); the competitive landscape; social media influencers; marketing opportunities and channels; as well as relevant publications and current events within the field research and international development space.
- Front-line sales and inquiries: Respond to sales emails from prospective and current users and follow up on qualified leads. Appropriately research and document each exchange to keep our CRM up to date.
- Management support of CRM: Assist in managing our CRM which includes daily data entry and cleaning, record organization, and report generation.
- Support executing marketing activities: Collaborate with growth team on drafting, editing, formatting, and distributing marketing materials and key messaging via social media platforms, email campaigns, video tutorials, website updates, blogs, external professional forums, presentation decks (PPT), and written collateral.
- Operations: Execute administrative and operational tasks for office management, finance, and travel.
Project tracking and reporting: For each project, track and report all results regularly to Director of Marketing and Strategic Engagement.
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Excited to learn Dobility’s business by doing.
- Ability to execute multiple projects – short and long-term – in an organized and timely manner.
- Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively.
- Detail-oriented (e.g., cares that complement and compliment are different things).
- Obsessive about doing high-quality work.
- Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team.
- Passionate about improving the world through one’s work.
- Experience with Wordpress, MailChimp, Salesforce, Hootsuite, and social media platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working in a start-up, technology company, and/or international field research a plus.
$30,000 - $50,000
Contact email: [email protected]
Please provide a resume and a writing sample (no more than 1,000 words) or PowerPoint presentation (no more than 5 slides) on the topic of your choice.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job