Marketing Coordinator, U.S. and Immersions
About the organization
About buildOn: buildOn is not a charity; it's a movement! At home or abroad, buildOn's goal is to break the cycle of poverty, illiteracy, and low expectations through service and education. In the U.S., buildOn empowers urban youth to transform their neighborhoods through intensive community service and to change the world by building schools in some of the economically poorest countries in the world. Internationally, buildOn is constructing schools in Haiti, Nicaragua, Nepal, Senegal, Malawi, and Mali. Our students have contributed more than 2.3 million hours of service in the U.S. and have helped build nearly 1,600 schools around the world.
buildOn is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.buildOn.org
- Manage and implement the marketing and communication tactics of the five-step buildOn Donor Journey for small and mid-level gift donors to our U.S. Service-Learning Programs, and for our U.S. Immersion Participants - Awareness (1), Consideration (2), Conversion (3), Loyalty (4), Advocacy (5).
- Co-create and implement digital fundraising campaign for target audiences.
- Create content for target audiences, including blogs, social content, and more.
- Create marketing collateral for Major Gift programs and campaigns. Help create the content for buildOn's Annual Report.
- Manage the email and communication strategy for donors to our U.S. Service-Learning Programs, and for our U.S. Immersion Participants.
- Develop and optimize automated marketing journeys using PARDOT.
- Develop an automated but compelling report process for donors to our U.S. Service-Learning Programs, and for our U.S. Immersion Participants.
- Help maintain and update content on buildOn.org
- Measure and optimize your efforts using Key Performance Indicators.
BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Digital Media, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field.
Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing, communications, or fundraising.
Experience in the nonprofit industry preferred, but consideration will be given to candidates who demonstrate skills and experience in for-profit in growing engaged constituent communities.
Superior writing and editing skills, as well as experience with email marketing platforms (MailChimp), social media platforms, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce Pardot), CPC/CPA Advertising (Google Ads), WordPress, HTML and other programming languages is a plus.
Ability to tell stories through video/film or photography is a plus.
Contact email: [email protected]
Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] (Please Include Job Title in Subject Line)
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply