Marketing Communications Specialist
Dobility, Inc | SurveyCTO
About the organization
Dobility, the company behind SurveyCTO, was founded by Dr. Christopher Robert, an early tech entrepreneur and CTO who left technology to live overseas, trained in economics and public policy, then research and teach at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. His experience on the ground made him realize that the research and development sectors badly needed better technology to gather and manage data. Dobility’s mission is to help ensure that high-quality data is affordable, so that more decisions are based on good data (vs. bad data or no data).
Dobility differentiates itself in the market by providing unmatched reliability, data quality features, and customer support. It is a fast-moving company with a motivated team that has spent time in the field to understand customers’ pain points first-hand.
We’re looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial individual to join our efforts to grow our business. Our product, SurveyCTO, is a mobile data collection platform used by thousands of teams across 165 countries. This position offers the opportunity to play a critical role in owning marketing communications–from start to finish.
Candidates should be experienced marketing communications professionals interested in having a hands-on role in growing our customer base among global research, social, and public sector organizations. Individuals with proven success in B2B and B2C marketing campaigns and meticulous attention to detail are encouraged to apply.
- Create marketing material for the company website, blog posts, campaigns, paid advertisements, social media, and unique engagement opportunities
- Write, edit, and proofread all copy for marketing purposes
- Coordinate the design and image assets for marketing campaigns, activities, and the website
- Track ROI of marketing campaigns, website changes, paid advertisements, and unique engagement opportunities
- Manage the process and tools — WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics — for internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Network with prospective users and industry experts to drive brand awareness and deepen your understanding of the market
- Superior writing, copy-editing, and proofreading skills
- Proven success in B2B and B2C advertising campaigns and paid marketing campaigns on social platforms and Google Ads
- Results-oriented individual that uses data to drive all decisions
- Hands-on experience with tools such as WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Google Ads
- Ability to own and manage multiple projects — from assignment to delivery
- Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Obsessive about doing high-quality work
- Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team
Dobility offers competitive salary and benefits packages. Benefits include a 401k match, healthcare insurance, generous PTO, paid time off for volunteering, company matched donations, and a flexible work schedule.
Contact email: [email protected]
You will need to provide a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples.
Dobility is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job