Manager, SRH Supplies
Clinton Health Access Initiative
About the organization
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
Global Supply Coordination
• Manage and support a team of four analysts tasked with improving country-level quantifications and supply plans through the GFPVAN.
• Review and provide feedback on country-level analysis and insights, ensuring that deliverables are well articulated, structured, and accurate.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to facilitate quick and effective responses between country and global levels to address actual or potential stock imbalances.
• Flag CHAI focus country commodity gaps to key stakeholders at the global level, gain consensus on the gaps, and enact concrete solutions
• Provide technical support and thought partnership to the VAN initiative which aims to better enable collaboration around the supply/demand planning and exception management
• Develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders working in SRH commodity security and become established as a respected and trusted thought leader within CHAI and within the global community
• Conduct analyses of global consumption or procurement data, or other information, as needed
• Liaise with the Global SRH Supplies group and provide country insight to support market shaping efforts
Market Monitoring and Access Strategies
• Support market visibility efforts, including collection, analysis and visualization of key data to provide improved access to product markets
• Conduct product landscapes, as required, to inform market access strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience or Master’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including experience building and maintaining quantitative models, and high level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent people management skills and experience
• Supply chain experience, preferably within contraceptive or maternal health markets, particularly experience developing forecasts and supply plans
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills, and ability to use data to inform program development and strategy
• Familiarity with global health markets for health products, particularly contraceptives and maternal health products
• Willingness to work with a geographically dispersed team across multiple time zones
• Exceptional diplomatic and interpersonal skills, and an ability to manage challenging multi-cultural, multi-stakeholder situations to achieve intended results
55000 - 75000/ Yearly Salary
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job