Manager of Administration, President's Office
The Rockefeller Foundation
About the organization
The Rockefeller Foundation advances new frontiers of science, data, policy and innovation to solve global challenges related to health, food, power and economic mobility. As a science-driven philanthropy focused on building collaborative relationships with partners and grantees, The Rockefeller Foundation seeks to inspire and foster large-scale human impact that promotes the well-being of humanity throughout the world by identifying and accelerating breakthrough solutions, ideas and conversations. For more information, visit www.rockefellerfoundation.org.
- Partners with the Chief of Staff, the Communications dept., and Initiative teams to ensure key strategic and programmatic coordination with the President’s external engagements, messaging, and priorities.
- Works with the Chief of Staff to lead execution off the President’s external communications and messaging plan in cooperation with the Comms dept.
- Manages the President’s Office budget and contracts.
- Creates and monitors tracking systems to ensure that the President’s Office is responsive to internal and external requests and invitations.
- Serves as a confidential assistant to the Chief of Staff and manages the flow of communications to the President – press statements, correspondence, quotes, blog posts, and other materials that require approval from the President’s Office.
- Works closely with the Partnership team to manage the President’s key relationships and facilitates regular communication.
- Leads inter-departmental teams to coordinate trip planning and logistics domestically and internationally.
- Represents the President’s Office at priority internal meetings.
- Acts as a point of contact for the President’s Office for the Fellowships Program.
- Acts a liaison to the Bellagio team to coordinate convenings led by the President’s Office.
- Oversees special convenings initiated by the President’s Office in the New York office.
- Manages President’s Office administrative staff.
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred as is previous experience in a non-profit organization or Foundation.
- Has a minimum of six to 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting an Executive of a dynamic organization on all matters of their internal and external schedule, traveling and overall workflow.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet search skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
Please use above link to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job