About the organization
With 3,600 team members working across 500+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
At WinnCompanies, we turn housing into homes. Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. We value results, teamwork, innovation and mutual respect. We reward our team’s passion and hard work with learning and growth opportunities. As a nationally recognized leader in property management and development, we view ourselves as trailblazers as we tackle the challenges ahead. We do so for our team members and residents and we do it all while building the community we call WinnCompanies.
Management Trainee – WinnLead Development Program
WinnCompanies is looking for exceptional recent graduates to join our 12-15 month paid Management Development Program! This program is designed to create future leaders within the property management industry. In this role, you will be provided a wide range of exposure to all aspects of our organizational operations, including leasing, marketing, resident services, maintenance, compliance, finance, legal, and human resources.
As a Management Trainee you will:
• Take part in four key rotations, gaining hands-on experience across different areas of the company and develop knowledge and skills
• Engage in four mini rotations to gain a broader understanding of both the corporate and operations functions of property management
• Network with other program participants, team members across the company, and WinnCompanies Senior leaders
• Receive formal leadership training and mentoring
• Build a strong professional foundation and understand how each position, department, and division contributes to the overall success of the organization
*AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply*
For more information on the program, please visit our website: https://winnstarterprogram.careerarc.com/
• Recent graduate (Associate, Bachelor's or Trade School Program)
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Committed to serving diverse neighborhoods
• Have a willingness to relocate for permanent placement at the end of the program
• Are professional, dependable and display the initiative and ability to learn knowledge of the field
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job