FDA/Center for Devices and Radiological Health
About the organization
This position is located in the Special Programs Team (SPT), Division of Workforce Management (DWM), within the Office of Management (OM), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). CDRH assures that patients and providers have timely and continued access to safe, effective, and high-quality medical devices and safe-radiation-emitting products. CDRH facilitates medical device innovation by advancing regulatory science providing industry with predictable, consistent, transparent, and efficient regulatory pathways, and assuring consumer confidence in devices marketed in the U.S.
• Provide support and assists in the investigation of organizational improvements
• Assist in conducting research and compiling human resource data that will be utilized to
create reports and summaries.
• Review internal processes and procedures, making recommendations to improve and
• Establish effective communications and confers with a variety of operating program
managers, employees, and supervisors to explore organizational problems and solutions.
• Provide interpretation on controversial human resource issues and program information.
• Communicate with customers and staff members regarding human resource topics.
• Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of program operations in meeting the established
goals and objectives of the designated office components.
• Assist in conducting analysis on current staffing trends and possible recruitment strategies.
• Assist in analyzing and identifying emerging trends or best practices in human resource
programs and initiatives.
• Drafts written materials that are clear, well researched, and support the intent of the
• Drafts and develops justifications, options/position papers, statements of duties, and related
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong writing skills and proven ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
• Proven organizational skills, with attention to detail
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize a shifting workload
• Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork, facilitation, and presentation skills
$49,157 to $60,129 per year
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply