FDA/Center for Devices and Radiological Health
About the organization
The mission of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) is to protect and promote the public health. We assure that patients and providers have timely and continued access to safe, effective, and high-quality medical devices and safe radiation-emitting products. We provide consumers, patients, their caregivers, and providers with understandable and accessible science-based information about the products we oversee. We facilitate medical device innovation by advancing regulatory science, providing industry with predictable, consistent, transparent, and efficient regulatory pathways, and assuring consumer confidence in devices marketed in the U.S.
The Office of Management coordinates all matters relating to program planning, evaluation, administrative operations, and fiscal operations for the Center.
• Assist in conducting research and compiling data to be utilized to create reports and
• Analyzes data for potential impact on program operations.
• Collaborates with colleagues at all levels of the organizations to define and establish key metrics
(e.g., key performance indicators, workload metrics, etc.) across management and program
• Assists with coordinating, responding to and monitoring internal/external audits and cross-
cutting data calls, ensuring implementation and compliance with respect to data and reporting
• Tracks key performance metrics for the organization, translates into dashboards and reports with compelling visualizations to help guide decision-making.
• Designs and develops methods of tracking and presenting data to targeted audiences.
• Establish effective communications and confers with a variety of operating program managers, employees, and supervisors to explore organizational problems and potential solutions.
• Provide interpretation on issues and program information.
• Communicate with customers and staff members regarding various operational resource topics.
• Drafts written materials that are clear, well researched, and support the intent of the document.
• Track project plans and provide progress reports against the plan.
• Maintain a system to manage multiple projects at various stages of completion.
Bachelor’s degree required
Ability to use the full Microsoft Office suite and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Strong writing skills and proven ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
Proven organizational skills, with attention to detail.
Proven ability to multitask and prioritize a shifting workload.
Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork, facilitation, and presentation skills.
$49,157 - $87,198
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply