International Nurse Recruiter
WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions
About the organization
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to acquire new international talent for our rapidly expanding U.S. clientele. We are seeking a highly specialized and talented recruitment professional who can keep pace with current growth and create new opportunities. If you’re sharp, professional, internationally-minded and results-oriented, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
The Recruiter must be highly organized, empathetic, compassionate, nonjudgmental, and eager to support a growing team.
Key Recruiter Responsibilities
• Utilize advanced networking and social media skills to source passive candidates
• Screen and respond to potential healthcare applicants using industry-standard techniques in a timely fashion
• Use excellent customer service skills to interact with both applicants and clients
• Responsible for driving outbound activity to applicants in the CRM system
• Serve as an applicant advocate for new hires as well as established employees
• Manage client relationships and conduct successful recruiting events both virtually and in person.
Recruiter Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
Recruiter qualifications and skills
• 1+ years’ recruiting experience or 1+ years of nursing experience as a LPN or RN an asset or experience working internationally
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrable experience in recruiting, healthcare (specifically nurse recruitment) recruitment preferred
• Ability to work independently - self-motivated!
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and manage a large work load
• Team player
• Effective negotiating skills
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
• Knowledge of Google Workspace is a plus
• Ability to travel when necessary (less than 30%)
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply