Inside Sales representative
About the organization
About Brooklyn SolarWorks
Brooklyn SolarWorks was founded in 2015 with a purpose and mission to make “solar” appealing, easy, and available for all Brooklyn’s urban homeowners. Having acknowledged the unique design for Brooklyn homes, BSW has pioneered an entirely new design and installation methods that work around and elevate above these challenges. We are committed to building a diverse, sustainably minded, and ever-growing team to best serve our customers and clean energy overall.
Why Brooklyn SolarWorks
We are committed to building a diverse, sustainably minded, comfortable and ever-growing team that allows us to delight customers and provide them with clean energy. We believe and advocate for work life balance and growing at a manageable pace. Our staff and our customers are who we are, and here, their voice truly matters. To get a sense of our culture and environment check out our social media channels: IG, TikTok and FB: brooklynsolarworks, Twitter: bksolarworks.
About the Position
Brooklyn SolarWorks is seeking a passionate and dynamic Inside Sales Associate to join our dynamic Sales team. As an Inside Sales associate, you will have the first contact with prospective customers, providing them with not only the benefits of going solar but scheduling appointments with qualified homeowners for consultation. This is not a remote position.
● Manage a high volume of calls and emails and schedule appointments for consultation and site evaluations.
● Contact and educate homeowners, who have expressed an interest in solar through BSW’s Canvassing team.
● Assess homeowners’ qualifications according to BSW’s evaluations.
● Schedule homeowners for phone appointments.
● Keeping a record of appointments made in the company’s system base.
● Extend high quality customer service, answering questions about Brooklyn SolarWorks and the solar industry.
● Develop leads and referrals to reach monthly sales quotas
● Highschool diploma required.
● 1-2 years of sales experience.
● In-depth knowledge of solar equipment and installations.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● CRM experience (salesforce and Quickbase)
● Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
● Ability to relate technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
● Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
● Ability to work independently and under moderate supervision.
● Strong Relation-building skills.
● Strong computer and technological skills.
● A passion for Brooklyn Solar Work’s mission
20-25/hr plus commission
Contact email: [email protected]
● (Free options are available) Health (HSA), Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
● 401k (Traditional & Roth) retirement plan + 4% tiered company matching.
● Paid Time Off + Sick Time
● 12 Company Holidays
● Quarterly Profit-sharing Bonus
● Free Employee Assistance Program
● Commuter Travel Benefits
● Occasional Company provided snacks and lunches
● Additional Voluntary Benefits. .. i.e. HSA, FSA, Pet insurance, STD, LTD etc…
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job