Impact and Learning Manager
Global Health Corps
About the organization
Global Health Corps is a leadership development organization focused on health equity. We recruit daring and innovative university graduates and early- to mid-career professionals from around the world and pair them with amazing partner organizations and government agencies in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia. Our fellows spend a year in their placement devoting their unstoppable energy to making the world a healthier place for all people, everywhere. Fellows come together five times a year for additional training, community building, leadership development, and mentorship to become audacious, resilient, and highly-networked leaders in global health. Each one of our fellows has the capacity to change the world – and many already are. We are grateful to work closely with our fellows to amplify their impact across health systems and across continents.
The Impact and Learning Manager is a well-organized, hard-working individual in our small, entrepreneurial team in New York City. The ideal candidate thrives in an informal, fast-paced, start-up environment and is excited to build out impact evaluation at GHC. The ideal candidate is a systems thinker to their core - able to design systems and think outside the box; gets excited by solving problems; is a self-starter; enjoys working collaboratively in a team and helping teammates to utilize data to create impact; and, demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
The Impact and Learning Manager reports to the Director of Community Engagement filling a pivotal role in a small, dynamic team spread across five countries. Because innovative thinking is valued, there will be many opportunities to grow and experiment. This role will be instrumental in the development of internal monitoring and evaluation systems that deliver useful data and feedback to teams across GHC.
- 5-7 years experience conducting program evaluation, ideally related to educational or training initiatives
- Experience working in the field of global health
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience conducting successful data collection activities, ideally across geographically and culturally diverse populations
- Experience with survey design, implementation, and management. Proficient with SurveyMonkey and Google forms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (in-depth knowledge of pivot tables and vlookup is essential)
- Proficiency with SalesForce or similar CRM database required; knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Familiarity or experience with various data analysis software programs (e.g. STATA, SPSS, Nvivo, etc.)
- Interest and familiarity with social network analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Cultural humility
- Demonstrated experience working across teams and functions to facilitate discussions and determine needs; flexibility working across time zones to enable effective collaboration with colleagues
- Interest in leadership development
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job