HR Coordinator/Office Assistant
Red Five Security
About the organization
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared. Red Five offers a myriad of products, services, and solutions that are leveraged for and aligned with existing and future clients. Our existing security consulting business spans the full spectrum of security advisory services, threat and intelligence analysis, design, technical countermeasures, assessments, and other mainstream security offerings. The extensive experience of our team gives us a deep understanding of today’s threats and the countermeasures required to defend against them. This understanding drives our development of client-centric security services.
Please see the application link below for the full job description on website.
Summary: The primary objective of this position is to coordinate and support the HR and Office Administration functions for the Company. The secondary objective is to support the Business Development team.
- Coordinate the performance review process, including deploying six-month and annual reviews, monitoring review deadlines and completion status, training and providing guidance on the performance review system to supervisors, and tracking any related follow-up actions.
- Support the coordination of the recruitment process, to include:
- Posting vacancies;
- Managing the Careers section of Company website;
- Reviewing resumes;
- Coordinating and performing phone screens;
- Coordinating interviews;
- Completing reference checks; and
- Maintaining the recruitment tracker and candidate database.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least one year of general HR experience or recruiting experience preferred;
- At least one year of broad office administration experience preferred; and
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (experience with Google Docs and Apple/Mac Operating System preferred).
Contact email: applic[email protected]
Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job