Great Positions Nationwide w Trusted Employer and Recruiter
About the organization
Aclipse recruits adventurous university graduates to teach English in Asia, primarily in Korea and China. Offering a variety of teaching opportunities, specifically private school positions throughout South Korea, Aclipse helps you land the perfect position teaching English. We know the ins and outs of each school and have the answers you need to feel 100% confident in your decision to teach overseas. We assist you every step of the way, from the initial evaluation to obtaining your visa and finally booking your plane ticket to Asia. Perhaps, best of all, our services are free to you. Aclipse is a trusted partner to qualified candidates looking to find the best English teaching jobs in Asia. The Aclipse team is made up of experienced people who taught English in Asia themselves. Therefore, we are passionate about helping others benefit from this amazing experience.
• 180+ locations throughout Korea.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
• Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
• Paid Vacation
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
• Qualification for E2 visa for teaching English in Korea
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job