Grants Specialist – Workplace Advancement for Gender Equality (WAGE) Program
About the organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
* Administer the project’s small GUC portfolio, while ensuring compliance with Tetra Tech and USAID GUC management policies and procedures.
* Coordinate with the project team for annual work planning to ensure the small grants program technical objectives are clearly defined, and estimated timelines for solicitations are appropriate.
* Define and administer the grant request for applications (RFAs) and selection processes in collaboration with technical staff, and in accordance with Tetra Tech ’s and USAID’s procedures and policies.
* Convene and facilitate Review and Evaluation Committee (REC) sessions, while documenting discussions and determination of successful applicants, while ensuring there are no conflicts of interest between the REC members and the grantee. Notify applicants of the results of the REC.
* Oversee all pre-award due diligence requirements including pre-award surveys and cost analysis of budgets.
* Prepare grant award and modification packages in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID grants management policies and procedures (also defined in the grants manual).
* University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, development, or similar field.
* Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position. Previous experience managing grants under contract for USAID-financed projects strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated strong organizational, communication, cultural sensitivity, and analytical skills, and ability to work well on a team.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, diplomacy, and willingness to listen and demonstrate respect to others. Able to work effectively with diverse actors.
* Strong communicator – both verbally and in writing, including oral and written communications skills in English.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex environment.
* Flexible, willing to perform other duties to help accomplish project goals, and complete tasks on a timely basis.
* Proficiency in another language preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available statistical software programs.
* Ability to work in the US without employer sponsorship.
* Cover Letter.
* CV in reverse chronological format.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job