Grants Manager, Burlington, VT or Arlington, VA.
About the organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
* Provide contractual support and guidance to a long-term portfolio of projects;
* Support project implementation by providing resources, tools, and solutions to complex regulatory challenges; * Collaborate with the CGP team on designing and delivering trainings for home office and field staff; on USG rules and regulations and Tetra Tech systems, processes, and procedures for grants management;
*Help develop ideas and content for grants related capacity building tools, to contribute to and improve upon existing grant resources;
*Provide support to projects in interpreting contract and GUC requirements, reviewing legally binding documents, advising on the necessity of waivers and approvals and documenting contract compliance;
*Assist with outreach to home office Project Management Teams (PMTs) who work on projects with a GUC component with a view towards empowering PMTs with increased GUC knowledge, overall capacity, and a sense of accountability;
* Serve as a subject matter expert for the interpretation of, and adherence to, client rules and regulations; and develop and update policies, tools, and templates for grants management;
* For grants paid from the home office, track grant spending and review, approve and code their invoices for accounts payable;
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field, particularly business administration;
international relations, law, finance, etc.; Master’s degree preferred;
* Prior USAID or other international donor-funded experience preferred (ideally in project management or some element of compliance/grants support);
* High proficiency in USG rules (ADS, FAR, CFR & AIDAR) – with emphasis on sub-grants management and regulations highly desirable;
* Knowledge of USAID grant regulations and/or experience implementing or overseeing a grants program oversees preferred;
* Ability to travel internationally up to 35% of time;
* Outstanding capacity building and training skills;
* Fluency in a second language highly desirable – French or Spanish preferred;
* Excellent track record of facilitating solutions to project challenges;
* Ability to use logic and reasoning based on a wide range of experience and training to solve moderately complex problems;
* Exceptional interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with internal and external clients;
* Excellent information management skills, with very strong attention to detail;
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Financial and budgeting experience and experience working with audits desirable;
* High proficiency in MS Office suite and databases; and
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
*A letter of application explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity
*CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech International Development Services ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/3vakqdD
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job