Global Health Corps (GHC) Fellowship
Global Health Corps (GHC)
About the organization
*Applications open in December 2021 and close in January 2022 for the 2022-2023 cohort.
Global Health Corps (GHC) is a growing movement of nearly 1000 young leaders who are changing the face of global health. We are searching for a diverse, resilient crew of 130+ changemakers committed to transforming health systems to join us.
If you want to grow as a leader and be part of a powerful global community working to build a better world, the health equity movement needs YOU! Here are some of our high impact fellowship roles on the front lines of global health in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the USA, and Zambia:
• Data Analysis & Informatics: Analyze & process information to improve the quality of healthcare.
• Policy & Advocacy: Mobilize others to drive change at the macro level.
• Design & Architecture: Design structures & processes that advance human health & dignity.
• Supply Chain Management: Drive change by connecting systems & measuring efficiency.
• Fundraising: Manage events, relationships, & proposals to bring in critical funds for health organizations.
• eHealth + Technology: Lead projects that leverage the power of information technology to improve health outcomes.
• Research: Gather information & conduct analysis to optimize health service delivery.
• Communications: Harness the power of words to shift narratives & spread awareness of health interventions.
• Monitoring & Evaluation: Measure impact to guide decision making & maximize the effectiveness of health interventions.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job