Global Fundraising Coordinator
Population Services International
About the organization
We're Population Services International (PSI), the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing.
There are over 6,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. It's a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds - from the medical industry to the music business - all with unique skills we bring to the job.
Job title: Global Fundraising Coordinator
Department: Global Fundraising
Based in: Washington, DC
Reports to: Sr. Manager Experiential Philanthropy
• Provides administrative and logistical support to assist in seamless execution of internal and external (to PSI) meetings, travel, and events.
• Manages gift processing and acknowledgement for donations to ensure good financial management and donor stewardship.
• Conducts prospecting research on potential new donors and sees connections to PSI's work.
• Maintains internal databases and file systems to ensure proper organization and knowledge management.
• Liaises with other PSI departments to encourage inter-departmental communication, understanding, and collaboration.
What are we looking for?
The candidate we hire will embody PSI's corporate values:
• Collaboration: You can work independently, but thrive within a team.
• Trust: You trust that your manager and team will have your back and care deeply about gaining that same trust from your teammates
• Associates degree (or international equivalent) in a related field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• At least 1-year experience in an administrative and support role handling budget, finance, scheduling and logistics, preferably in a fast-paced fundraising/philanthropy office.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: [email protected] or call (202)785-0072.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job