Financial Data Analyst
United States Department of the Treasury - Departmental Offices
About the organization
United States Department of the Treasury - Departmental Offices is the headquarters bureau of the Department of the Treasury. This position is located within the Deputy Assistance Secretary for Management and Budget's Office of Financial Management. Departmental Offices has a wide range of functions that can be found here: https://home.treasury.gov/about/offices.
As a Financial Data Analyst you will work with users to develop automated financial reporting using SQL, Oracle Business Intelligence, Microsoft PowerBI and various other analytic tools. In addition, this position conducts oversight of day to day financial operations by conducting financial analyses that compare data from diverse systems to ensure data accuracy and integrity. This person will also work with users to troubleshoot data and technology issues as they occur and provide assistance to users on using reports and technology products.
- Experience or training in conducting financial data analysis in Microsoft Excel using pivot tables, charts, VLookups/Index match, or other advanced Microsoft Excel features;
- Experience or training in business analytics or accounting.; OR You may substitute education for specialized experience as follows:
- a master's or equivalent graduate degree; OR
- 2 full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.B. or J.D., if related; OR
- You may qualify on a combination of education and experience. To combine education and experience, the total percentage of experience at the required grade level compared to the requirement, as well as the percentage of completed education compared to the requirement must equal at least 100 percent. Only graduate level education in excess of the first 18 semester hours (27 quarter hours) may be combined to be considered for qualifying education.
$61,947 - $97,430 per year
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send a resume and NCE eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply