Population Services International
About the organization
We're Population Services International (PSI), the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy and plan the families they desire by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing to contraceptives.
There are about 7,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. We're an eclectic mix of people with a diverse range of backgrounds from the international health sector to the marketing industry to the behavior change field. PSI's new global strategy focuses on improving consumer powered healthcare through shaping market systems, shifting policy and funding and strengthening global capacity.
• Work closely with the program and country teams to provide support in the preparation and revision of annual project budgets. This includes accurate reporting of actuals, accruals, and costing of budget inputs;
• Work closely with the Finance Manager to support subcontractors through budget reviews, financial monitoring, and invoicing;
Financial Analysis and Reporting
• Produce monthly financial reports and conduct reviews with country teams to closely monitor expenditure and obligations and work closely with the country teams to identify financial or operational trends and risks as they arise;
• Conduct monthly review of subcontractor invoices to establish the allowability of costs. This includes performing monthly documentation audits and coordinating with PSI Grants and Contracts and PSI Finance departments to resolve issues and mitigate risks associated with questioned costs;
• Provide quality control for financial management of subawards including reviewing and processing subrecipient invoices and cash requests, with more in-depth monitoring, as required
• Participate in monthly Country Support Team calls and Financial reviews to ensure financial information is clearly communicated for effective decision making;
What are we looking for?
The candidate we hire will embody PSI's corporate values:
Collaboration: You can work independently, but thrive within a team.
Trust: You trust that your manager and team will have your back and care deeply about gaining that same trust from your teammates
Pragmatism: You dive in and maintain momentum even when things are ambiguous and you don't let perfect get in the way of good enough.
Honesty: You aren't afraid to speak up and speak your mind.
Measurement: You set clear and challenging goals and hold yourself accountable to driving measurable results.
Commitment: You're independent and a free thinker, but you're ready to buy in to the direction of the team and commit to its success.
• Bachelor's degree;
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; including 3 years of USAID contract or award management experience;
• French required;
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, as required;
• Expert Excel user, including pivot tables and advanced functions; familiarity with data query tools is helpful (Access, SQL)
• Demonstrated analytical skills and financial expertise including experience in the preparation and review of budgets and financial reports;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French;
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nhxj5jv494t8tn5r
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job