Finance and Administration Manager
About the organization
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for maintaining Winrock’s financial integrity, preparing all financial reports efficiently and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, local government regulations, Winrock policies and procedures, and donor requirements throughout the life of the project.
- Manage the accounting, finance and administration components of the program in country, including the various petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting and administrative activities;
- Ensure consistency with Winrock standard operating procedures, policies and accounting principles.
- Develop procedures for monitoring and analyzing project budgets, which allow accurate projection of expenditures and comparisons of actual and budgeted spending.
- Coordinate monthly requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections, to ensure the project has all necessary funds for operations.
- Coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities in country
- Ensure financial reporting is in accordance with USAID contractual requirements.
- Advise project staff on financial health through the provision of regular and timely financial expenditure reports.
- Review and approve all vouchers prepared by the finance officer (disbursement, receipt and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensures that expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable to the project;
- Review and approve field office fund request;
- Oversee payroll procedures for national staff, administer payroll, and monitor employee time keeping
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field; MBA/Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
A minimum of 5 years’ progressive financial management and grants management experience on international development projects;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Vietnamese is required;
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets and financial analysis; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Vietnam CTIP Finance and Administration Manager by February 1, 2024.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job