Finance and Administration Associate
National Peace Corps Association
About the organization
The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), the Peace Corps community’s own 501(c)(3) social impact organization, is the center of a network of over 240,000 individuals who share the Peace Corps experience. Together, we are mobilizing a united and vibrant Peace Corps community — a powerful force for good.
We are seeking a dedicated Finance and Administration Associate to join NPCA’s growing team. This position will report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Document transaction details
● Enter financial transactions in databases
● Organize financial reports
● Fact-check accounting
● Prepare invoices
● Maintain systems for revenue tracking, expense reporting, and transaction coding
● Initiate payments and deposits
● Apply appropriate allocations and accounting codes to accounting transactions
● Prepare documents for payroll processing
● Respond to membership enquiries
● Pick up, open, and log daily postal mail and distribute as appropriate
● Perform other administrative duties as necessary
● Bachelors’ degree in finance, accounting, or related field and at least two years of experience working in an organization’s finance or membership department required
● Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
● Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
● Excellent data entry skills
● Familiarity with a wide range of financial transaction, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
● Peace Corps volunteer experience preferred
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Finance and Administration Associate” in the subject line. Finalists will be contacted.
National Peace Corps Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
NPCA is an Employer of National Service. Alumni of national service are encouraged to apply
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply