Fellowship Program Manager
Global Health Corps
About the organization
Since 2009, Global Health Corps’ (GHC) has built a global community of 1,000+ young leaders who are working to transform health systems around the world. The entry point to our high-impact community is a paid 13-month fellowship with placements in nonprofit and government health organizations in East and Southern Africa. In addition to filling capacity gaps on a range of health issues, fellows participate in bespoke leadership training and community building activities.
Our tight-knit network of alumni work at 240+ organizations across more than 45 countries, with 95 percent retained in the health and social impact field. A growing number are now in management positions where they are charged with making key decisions that directly impact health outcomes. We support their leadership development beyond our fellowship program through ongoing coaching, mentorship, and training on topics such as advocacy and management.
The Fellowship Program Manager works closely with staff across every team and country to develop and implement GHC’s leadership development program. This role is responsible for ensuring that fellows have an impactful learning experience from the moment they are accepted as GHC fellows to the day they complete the fellowship and transition into our alumni community.
The Fellowship Program Manager reports to the U.S.-based Vice President of Programs and will be responsible for the following:
· Design and manage in-person and virtual workshops and retreats to advance fellows’ professional and leadership development
· Curate and develop tools and resources for fellows and partners
· Refresh GHC’s existing curriculum based on feedback and emerging trends in global health leadership
· Support country teams in designing bespoke programming for their country cohort
· Manage relationships with GHC training partners and vendors
· Coordinate with GHC Impact and Learning Manager to implement a robust M&E framework to measure the impact of GHC’s curriculum
· Facilitate GHC programming
· Prepare GHC staff to facilitate programming through preparatory meetings, facilitator resource development and coaching
· Minimum 5-7 years professional experience
· Accomplished curriculum designer with experience creating workshops, resources and tools. Preference for candidates who have designed curriculum for young professionals or related to leadership development
· Experience managing in-person and virtual training events
· Strong public presence; comfortable facilitating discussions and workshops with diverse audiences of different sizes
· Excellent writing ability with experience translating complex ideas into logical and compelling deliverables
· Experience managing multiple complex projects
Competitive Benefits and Salary
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job