Facility Maintenance & Safety Supervisor
ACE Charter Schools
About the organization
Join ACE: Where Students Realize Their Extraordinary Potential
We are the only charter school in California that strategically recruits students and families that have
been left behind by the current education system. As a result, 92% of our students are considered
low-income and 50% are classified as English-Learners. After 10 years, our model is beginning to
see results: 95% of the ACE High School Class of 2016 have persisted to their 2nd year of college. Our family includes school leaders, staff, the central office, and our alumni; we are eager for you to join us!
● Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
● Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and
● Oversees building and grounds maintenance for our four campuses.
● Oversees and supervises the quality of work for facilities employees to ensure that all tasks
are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
● Operates and maintains custodial functions.
● Manages and reviews service contracts.
● Conducts and documents regular facility inspections and audits.
● Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
● Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
● Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
● Forecasts, allocates and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility
● Coordinate and ensure that student transportation solutions and vendor contracts are
● Other projects, as assigned
You are a mission-driven individual who is passionate about the vision of ACE.
● You have previous experience in facility maintenance. Management experience is preferred.
● Knowledge of safe work practices including applicable OSHA guidelines.
● Application software and MS Office such as Word, Excel spreadsheets and Google
applications like Google Docs and Google Sheets
● Modern office practices, procedures and equipment including computer operation.
Starting salary at $60,000
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job