Red Five Security
About the organization
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared.
The primary goal of this position is to ensure effective business operations by providing executive level administrative support to the CEO, including complex schedule management and interfacing directly with internal and external parties at all levels on behalf of the CEO. The Executive Administrator exercises significant discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to Company operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively manage the CEO’s complex schedule and calendar;
• Prioritize competing requests for meetings, activities, and events that involve the CEO;
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to schedule and confirm appointments for the CEO;
• Monitor the CEO’s calendar on an ongoing daily basis to prevent any potential conflicts and manage efficiency;
• Manage schedule changes on a proactive basis, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed of any modifications;
• Facilitate weekly internal meetings led by the CEO, including agenda preparation, recording minutes, and documenting and following up on action items in a timely manner;
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of executive administration experience, OR
• High School Diploma and at least 10 years of executive administration experience;
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
• Experience with Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Drive; and
• Experience using project management software preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job