ESL Teacher (Summer and/or Long-term)
EF International Language Campus / New York
About the organization
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
• Teach scheduled contact hours as requested by Academics Management
• Provide high quality classes using our Efekta™ blended learning program
• Complete the necessary administrative work required for classes in a timely manner
• Prepare materials and resources relevant to your classes
• Assist in the mentoring of new teachers including sharing resources and best practice idea
• Help students with queries they may have and communicate this with the appropriate
• Actively participate in teacher meetings and all staff development activities
• TEFL certificate (Cert.TESOL/CELTA or equivalent) OR 1 year teaching experience
• Native or proficient level English
• Highly motivated, proactive and positive
• Organized and thorough and able to work well under pressure and within strict time constraints
• Excellent planning and organization skills, with good attention to detail
• The ability to provide exceptional customer service to large volumes of students on a daily
Competitive Teaching Rates, with paid pre-approved paid lesson preparation time
Contact email: [email protected]
Please refer to Application link.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job