District Program Manager
About the organization
InClassToday is on a mission to improve outcomes for all students by reducing absenteeism. We partner with school districts to implement a program that uses behavioral insights to empower families with actionable information that has been proven to increase the number of days students are in school. InClassToday is a rapidly growing, well-funded education technology startup, and we’re looking for team members to help us build our culture and processes devoted to supporting our school district clients and the students and families we serve. InClassToday has been proven through six randomized control trials (RCTs) to consistently reduce rates of chronic absenteeism by 10-15%, across districts of different sizes. The program is equally effective regardless of a student’s grade level, socioeconomic status, or language spoken at home. Currently, InClassToday partners with over 25 districts reaching more than 200,000 families and preventing more than 2,000 absences each day.
As a Program Manager, you will be a critical member of our Client Success Team, working to take our district partners from “we just signed up with InClassToday” to “InClassToday has helped us reduce absenteeism and increase learning time.” As the primary point of contact between InClassToday and our District Partners, you will strengthen our connection with current partners and forge relationships with senior leaders at new district clients. You will project manage the launch process for each of your districts, and advise them on how to get the most out of our absenteeism reduction program. Within InClassToday, you will serve as a “voice of the customer,” ensuring that our work supports district needs and responds to district feedback, and you will work across our team to ensure that each district partner’s program meets their goals.
This is a critical role for our team, best suited to a capable communicator who can rally multiple stakeholders around a common goal while also managing details of multiple projects at once. The ideal Program Manager has the ability to make difficult calls, follow through, and get results, and is driven by a desire to make a real impact in education.
For more details, see: https://inclasstoday.breezy.hr/p/1277d548f02c
What we’re looking for - must have:
- A drive to support public school students and families throughout the country, and a passion for improving student outcomes
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve an objective, frequently communicating about project goals, timeline, and current status
- Experience building strong relationships with clients or stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity; flexibility with potential role changes as team grows
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
What we’re looking for - nice to have:
- Experience working in K-12 education and an understanding of challenges faced by the classroom teacher, principal, and district administrator
- A successful track record renewing programs / client relationships
- Experience working with remote team members
Cover letter required.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job