Director of Soccer Without Borders Seattle
Soccer Without Borders
About the organization
Soccer Without Borders aims to build a more inclusive world through soccer. Our award-winning programs combine soccer, education, and community-based activities to provide underserved youth with a toolkit to overcome obstacles to growth, inclusion, and personal success.
The time for this position breaks down approximately as follows:
• Program Implementation and Management (60%)
• Fundraising, Stewardship, and Program Development (30%)
• Organizational Participation (10%)
Please refer to the full job description for more details.
▪ A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related work experience
▪ Prior experience in a non-profit either as staff or through a significant volunteer experience
▪ Prior experience working cross-culturally and/or internationally
▪ Prior experience in a small team and/or start-up environment
▪ Work authorization in the United States
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send a meaningful email introduction including how you heard about this position along with a resume to Lucas Holmes, Staffing Manager, [email protected] To help us with our process, please put “SWB Seattle Director” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job