Director of People Operations
About the organization
Integrate Health (IH) is a small and rapidly growing global health organization working to serve communities in West Africa and New York. We believe that access to healthcare is a human right, and we are committed to making this a reality in the countries in which we work. Integrate Health works alongside governments and the local community to implement and study an integrated approach to strengthening primary healthcare delivery in order to achieve universal health coverage. By integrating professional Community Health Workers with improved care in public clinics, this approach creates a patient-centered health system that is accountable to the community and dramatically reduces mortality in severely resource-limited settings. For more information on Integrate Health, please visit www.integratehealth.org.
Integrate Health offers a generous benefits package.
People Operations Strategy
• Lead the development of a global human resources strategy for the organization, including but not limited to leadership development, succession planning, professional development, coaching, and performance management
• Support the organization to implement and maintain strong practices to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in accordance with commitment to anti-oppression and anti-racism
• Lead, manage, and build an HR team across the US and Togo to implement a people operations strategy and activities
• Proactively identify and address human resource bottlenecks and challenges to scaling the organization
• Promote inter-team collaboration for synergizing activities across multiple offices
Recruitment and Staffing – US & Togo
• Develop, manage and continuously refine an efficient system to coordinate all recruitment for the organization in a way that furthers the organization’s diversity and inclusion priorities
• Work with teams to develop job descriptions, salary benchmarks and interview frameworks for new positions, coordinate the approvals, and advertise with relevant networks to ensure diverse candidates apply and matriculate through the process
• Oversee resume screen and phone screen, schedule interviews with hiring team and act as liaison between candidate and hiring team, conduct reference checks and background checks as necessary
• Coordinate Onboarding for new hires
• Coordinate off-boarding for exiting staff
• Fluency in English and French required
• Individuals who can bring new perspectives to the organization (recruiting for culture add rather than culture fit)
• 5+ years professional experience, including prior success in human resources position or comparable position with significant human resource tasks
• Previous experience with payroll and recruitment software
• Knowledge of labor law requirements
• An organized individual who can prioritize multiple projects at once
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel up to 10-15% (once Integrate Health has cancelled travel limitations related to COVID-19)
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of factors, including level of experience and the cost-of-living in the city you work from.
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit a resume and responses to the three questions below in no more than one page to [email protected] with Director of People Operations in the subject line.
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. What is one reason you think you’d be a good fit for this position?
3. What is one strength you would bring to this position?
Please keep total question responses to a maximum of one page. The application deadline is rolling. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job