Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Public Affairs
About the organization
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com.
Please check the below job link or contact [email protected] for more information
What Are We Looking For?
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant industry or field
• Minimum five years of work experience in communications agency, trade association, company or government office focused on healthcare
• Superior writing, editing, and researching skills
What Else Are We Looking For?
• Solid grasp of public affairs, including traditional media relations, digital and social media, as well as federal and/or state advocacy
• Proven project management skills and the ability to proactively support/counsel key client relationship
• Strong time and priority management skills and an ability to effectively juggle multiple client projects
• Demonstrated development of a professional network and experience with healthcare media contacts, database tools and pitching media to secure client coverage is required
• Experience with popular blogging tools (i.e. WordPress), publishing software and other social media platforms (i.e. Twitter) required
• Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-oriented dynamic environment with regular change
• Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Understanding of Associated Press Style Guidelines
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job