Digital Marketing Specialist
Dobility, Inc | SurveyCTO
About the organization
Dobility, the company behind SurveyCTO, was founded by Dr. Christopher Robert, an early tech entrepreneur and CTO who left technology to live overseas, trained in economics and public policy, then research and teach at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. His experience on the ground made him realize that the research and development sectors badly needed better technology to gather and manage data. Dobility’s mission is to help ensure that high-quality data is affordable, so that more decisions are based on good data (vs. bad data or no data).
Dobility differentiates itself in the market by providing unmatched reliability, data quality features, and customer support. It is a fast-moving company with a motivated team that has spent time in the field to understand customers’ pain points first-hand.
We’re looking for a passionate individual with proven success in digital marketing campaigns to help us grow our business. Our product, SurveyCTO, is a mobile data collection platform used by thousands of teams across 165 countries. This position offers the opportunity to manage our digital marketing activities in efforts to grow our global user base.
Candidates with strong analytical skills and a successful track record in creating, optimizing, and managing Google Ads as well paid advertisements in platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the growth team to plan and execute digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media, website improvements, and other marketing projects
- Create and optimize online advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, etc.) to acquire new users
- Manage Dobility’s social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to boost brand awareness
- Create and manage a system for testing, measuring, reporting, and optimizing growth metrics and present recommendations to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Engagement
- Determine and recommend strategies to drive lead conversions through campaign content, retargeting, and other marketing efforts
- Network with prospective users and industry experts to drive brand awareness and deepen your understanding of the market
- Proven success designing and executing B2B or B2C digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- In-depth understanding of SEO and Google Ads programs
- Solid knowledge of media editing software, web design, and content management systems (WordPress)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability to draw insights and drive business priorities
- Ability to own and manage multiple projects — from assignment to delivery
- Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Obsessive about doing high-quality work
- Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team
Dobility offers competitive salary and benefits packages. Benefits include a 401k match, healthcare insurance, generous PTO, paid time off for volunteering, company matched donations, and a flexible work schedule.
Contact email: [email protected]
You will need to provide a resume, cover letter, and two examples of digital marketing campaigns you’ve completed.
Dobility is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job