Digital Content Specialist
About the organization
Slipstream creates, tests, implements, and scales the next generation of solutions that move us farther, faster toward a clean energy economy. Fostering an innovative workplace culture that welcomes disruption and fresh ideas, our dedicated team tackles the climate challenge in ways that produce enduring economic and environmental benefits for all.
Do you want to build a clean energy future that includes everyone? Do you tell stories through digital media that inspire people to take action, or increase engagement with an organization? Can you bring new perspectives to an online dialogue and amplify the voices of change makers? Then Slipstream needs you.
The Digital Content Strategist has a track record of results in digital communications and marketing that drives engagement. This individual stays on top of digital trends and content best practices and leads the evolution of Slipstream’s approaches in SEO, social media strategy and tactics, content strategy/optimization, paid and organic promotion, and user experience and accessibility.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Transforms technical facts and customer experiences into powerful stories that inspire people to engage in clean energy solutions.
• Monitors content marketing trends and analyzes performance data to continuously improve campaign results.
• Has worked extensively with style guidelines and knows how to match voice to a brand.
• Understands and upholds accessibility standards and privacy compliance and data security policies (CCPA / GDPR / permission-based marketing).
• Communicates Slipstream’s mission in new ways and new places.
• Might be a news enthusiast with experience in a newsroom or a journalism-related degree.
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Digital Content Creation
Shareable portfolio of samples and results
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job