Data Management Analyst
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - State and Regional Partnerships
About the organization
Our mission is to protect human health and the environment. At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you'll discover that it is a great place to work. EPA offers great benefits, work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career!
This position is located in the Office of the Administrator, Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Relations, State and Regional Partnerships in Washington, DC. It will support creating an environment to establish more effective partnerships between EPA's headquarters, regional, and state partners by creating increased transparency of information. The goal of the position is to manage data and the flow of information, that will allow EPA to identify problems, consistently review programs, and track results.
For more information visit https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-congressional-and-intergovernmental-relations-ocir
We are looking for a high performer with an interest to work on data and analyses. A successful candidate will:
• Work with regions, state networks, and program offices to coordinate the development of national systems, reporting, tools, policy, and guidance
• Coordinate, maintain status, and track action items related to performance metrics to ensure consistent communications, clear methodology, and timely reporting
• Create methodologies, data analytics, data visualization, websites, and management reporting tools to track and automate data from national programs
• Support general data management by providing data and analysis to prepare for national senior leadership meetings
• Interest and aptitude for analyzing data and/or developing database, websites or applications
• Willingness to learn and work closely with other team members (policy analysts, data analysts, and developers)
• Work well independently and on multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to problem solve and resolve complex issues
• Detail-oriented, analytical, and organizational skills
$47,016 (GS-7) - $128,920 (GS-13), salary based on education and experience
Contact email: [email protected]
To apply, please send a resume send resume, cover letter, transcripts, references, a writing sample.
Position can be filled prior to the deadline. We are interviewing qualified candidates as we receive materials, so feel free to apply early.
If you're interested in learning more about the position contact: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply