Data Entry Specialist
About the organization
Mary’s Place provides safe and inclusive shelter and services for women, children and families on their journey out of homelessness. We operate a women’s day center and several 24x7 family centers/shelters in King County. We serve hundreds of families–moms, dads, and children–providing a safe place for them to be inside and together at night, along with food, showers, clothing, and access to housing and employment resources. We believe that no one’s child should sleep outside.
Valuing diversity and championing equity are core values at Mary’s Place. Mary’s Place is an equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse work environment and a commitment to social justice.
• Prepare and collect data for computer entry, ensure data entry and requests are timely and accurate
• Coordinate with shelter locations to ensure collection of data and submission for entry
• Coordinate with managers and Intake staff to ensure HMIS and AGENCY database intake requirements are met, input participant entry and exit info
• Conduct regular data audits to ensure accuracy across systems
• Conduct follow-up calls with families to determine housing status following program exit
• Track all program enrollments, services, eligibility, and exit placements
• At least two years of clerical experience
• Ability to work as a part of a team and independently manage tasks
• Familiarity with CRM or database systems; comfortable learning new technology
• Able to speak, read, write and understand English
• Ability to work successfully in a collaborative, team-orientated organization
• Commitment to racial equity and social justice
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Desired: Experience working in a shelter setting or with a homeless population
Contact email: [email protected]
To apply for this opportunity, please email resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job