Customer Experience Associate
About the organization
At Privacy.com we're reimagining the way consumers and businesses transact online. Using ephemeral payment card numbers to protect personal information, we offer a simple and secure one-click checkout experience.
What you’ll love about Privacy:
- Work with a team of smart, interesting, diverse, and funny people
- Generous vacation policy
- Conveniently located office in lower Manhattan near almost all trains
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Snacks! Stocked fridge and pantry
- Commuter benefits
- 3% cashback on all purchases with Privacy
- Weekend lunch stipend (our way of saying thanks for coming in!)
As a Customer Experience Associate at Privacy, you will be a trustworthy point of contact for our customers, and the ultimate advocate for their best interests. You’ll be the eyes, ears, and voice of our organization as we strive to deliver an intuitive and delightful product and experience.
Your job will not only be to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but also to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers' experience as seamless as possible.
CX Associates will be expected to share weekend coverage duties, but can expect at least one weekend off per month to start. This will begin as an hourly role with the possibility of moving to a salaried position.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with users directly via email and chat
- Brainstorm inventive solutions to tackle urgent customer problems
- Identify site and app issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer's experience
- Become an expert on Privacy and the service we provide our users
Who you are:
- An excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a can-do mentality — you consider no task too small
- A fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate holiday and weekend shifts
- Patient and understanding with customers, and confident resolving issues on the spot
Contact email: [email protected]
Please apply via the link provided, and include a few sentences about why you'd like to work here as a CX Associate!
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job