Customer Connections Support Associate
Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
About the organization
The Girl Scouts of West Central Florida serves nearly 21,000 girls and nearly 8,500 adult members throughout Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Marion, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk & Sumter counties. Girl Scouting is more than just cookies and camping – Girl Scout activities assure girls a chance to discover, connect and take action. Through programs including science and technology, business and economic literacy, and outdoor and environmental awareness, Girl Scouting provides girls with opportunities for fun and friendship, while fostering the development of leadership skills and self-esteem. Girl Scouts offers programs that encourage girls to push boundaries, test limits and develop their leadership potential. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
The Customer Connections Support Associate role is responsible for providing timely and accurate support to members of GSWCF in- person, via phone, email, and live chat. This position is the first to respond to shifting customer needs and demands, across various departments. All work must uphold the team and council expectations for customer service and reflect the organizational guiding principles. This is a full-time position Tues – Fri 9:00 am - 6:30 pm and Saturday’s August – May 8:45 am – 3:15 pm, located at the Tampa Leadership Center, bilingual preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides exceptional customer service via phone, live chat, and email. All verbal and written communication is to be done in a manner which exemplifies the Girl Scout brand. This also entails timely, accurate management of the data housed in the customer database.
• Facilitates the achievement of CCT core metrics by processing individual customer cases in a timely and professional manner.
• Proactively seek solutions and process improvements within scope of work and beyond to ensure the best customer experience possible.
• Assists in achieving the council’s corporate goals for girl and adult membership through the implementation of membership strategies in assigned areas.
Hourly Rate: $14.00/Hourly
GSWCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) desirable.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with a successful track record in customer service experience. Sales experience preferred.
• Skilled at identifying customer priorities and matching them to Girl Scout opportunities, resulting in increased membership.
• Ability to leverage technology and sales skills to effectively connect with customers.
• Demonstrated emotional and cultural intelligence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, customer relationship management systems; knowledge of Sales Force a plus.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
$14.00 per hour
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job