National Institutes of Health
About the organization
NIH is the only agency of its kind. We greatly impact the health of our country through unique and innovative medical research. We also play a significant role in helping Americans live longer and healthier: increasing life expectancy in the U.S. by more than 31 years since 1900.
Whether you are graduating with a bachelor's degree, entering the workforce for the first time, changing careers, or working on your doctoral degree, NIH offers a place for you to start and plenty of room to grow.
When you join us, you’re not just advancing your career — you’re driving the health of our country forward.
• Develop methods and techniques to measure the success of recruitment strategies, as well as post-recruitment strategies.
• Use metrics to determine effectiveness of previous recruitment efforts.
• Utilize résumé mining methodology.
• Develop thematic content for OHR Social Media Committee.
• Participate in and plan recruitment events at colleges, universities, community organizations, and professional associations.
• Engage in and advocate campus involvement at targeted schools, colleges and universities.
• Make presentations to classes or student organizations as an advocate and spokesperson for the NIH and ICs.
• Establish and maintain regular contact with targeted schools career services staff or faculty.
• Provide logistics help with recruitment initiatives including development of materials, scheduling participant activities, data collection and analysis for future use, and writing articles for internal publication promoting such initiatives.
• Assist with development of recruitment calendar.
• Participate in customer promotional activities such as Brown bags, PowerPoint presentations, webinars and other mediums to inform and share creative recruitment strategies.
• Be familiar with Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as the recruitment and promotional mechanism of each medium.
• Be competent in web design and or marketing material creation to engage and entice the public in seeking out the NIH as the employer of choice.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project timelines.
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently on time driven projects.
• Project Management skills.
• Social Media competence (posting, blogs, feeds, content placement, etc.).
$69, 581 - $128, 920
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send resume and paperwork to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply