Coordinator - Humanitarian Finance & Compliance
Save the Children US
About the organization
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
The Coordinator supports the day-to-day administrative and operational needs of Save the Children’s Humanitarian Finance and Compliance (HFC) Unit. In this role, you will be actively engaged in supporting humanitarian awards, assisting the financial and compliance management for the Department of Humanitarian Responses’ (DHR) key institutional donors including BHA, BPRM, UNHCR, and WFP, as well as a small portfolio of private awards. You will also be a key focal point to the organizational capacity of the team, ensuring the Unit has proper documentation of processes, donor-related templates and Award Management resources.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• High School or equivalent
• Demonstrated knowledge and technical skills to support semi-complex tasks
• Proven proficiency in MS Office Suite for purposes of tracking business financial information
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, often with competing priorities, and successfully ensure timely completion of short- and long-term projects
• Professional proficiency in written and spoken English
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job