Coordinator, Global Community Engagement
Sabin Vaccine Insitute
About the organization
Our mission is to make vaccines more accessible, enable innovation and expand immunization across the globe. We seek a future free from vaccine-preventable diseases. We are an innovative, collaborative and engaged team that values accountability, teamwork, partnership and driving impact. We are vaccine champions improving lives through immunization. Sabin staff, management and Board of Trustees are committed to developing a diverse, equitable and inclusive team.
We are looking for a detail oriented and self-motivated person to work with the Boost Team. Boost fosters a global community that enables immunization professionals to connect with peers and experts, learn skills that build capacity and advance careers, and lead immunization programs in challenging contexts. The Coordinator will proactively support Boost with a wide variety of programmatic and administrative duties related to tracking deadlines and deliverables, meeting coordination and assistance, data collection and synthesis, and online community support.
• Support planning, preparation and facilitation for webinars as well as remote workshops and meetings
• Assist with monitoring, evaluation and learning efforts through quantitative and qualitative data collection and synthesis
• Schedule, prepare for and participate in meetings with team members and collaborating partners
• Assist in maintaining the Boost Community website and supporting Boost learning groups
• Perform data-entry and maintain accurate records of contracts, payments and reports in Salesforce database
• Assist with completion of administrative forms as required, including expense reports, check requests, teleconference reconciliation, credit card reconciliation
• Coordinate travel through Sabin’s preferred travel partner as well as other vendors as necessary
• Provide copyediting, formatting and document management support
• Provide executive support to Vice Preside
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• Experience working in public health and/or grant-funded environment preferred
• Strong preference for fluency in French
• Professional experience with travel and meeting arrangements preferred
• Strong administrative skills; experience in or knowledge of finance, contracts, budgeting and reporting preferred
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Proven success drafting, proofreading and editing complex documents
• Strong attention to detail, ability to manage complex tasks; highly organized, flexible, dependable and able to prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications skills (active listening, writing, speaking)
• Ability to process information quickly
• Ability to work across the organization, building strong relationships with colleagues
• Superior service orientation
Contact email: [email protected]
To be considered, please submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to [email protected] Please be sure to reference “Coordinator, Global Community Engagement” in the subject line. Your cover letter should: (1) address the reasons for your interest in this position; and, (2) describe the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would bring the Sabin Vaccine Institute. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Sabin Vaccine Institute has a generous benefits package (see https://www.sabin.org/careers/employee-benefits).
Sabin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or genetic information, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy or sexual orientation), marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job