Contract Compliance Coordinator
Population Services International
About the organization
Population Services International is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world's most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives
Management and Contract Compliance of IM International Travel Approval Requests
• Accurately prepare international travel approval requests for submission to USAID in compliance with USG and IM contract Regulations and IM project expectations
• Track travel approval requests and approvals and maintain trip request email account.
• Oversee and maintain travel approval requests filing system
• Update travel approval request SOP as required and needed for continuous quality improvement with oversight from Contracts and Compliance Manager
• Advise IM project staff and all travelers for IM on USG and IM regulations and procedures for international travel under the project and assist in contractual related inquiries with oversight from Contracts and Compliance Manager
• Prepare and deliver periodic trainings and info session on IM travel approval request regulations and procedures
What are we looking for?
The candidate we hire will embody PSI's corporate values:
Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
Pragmatism:You'll strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won't be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it's the only way you'll learn and improve.
Collaboration: You'll quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you won't succeed.
Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt
Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin
• Cover Letter Required
• Bachelor's Degree required
• French language professional proficiency required
• Minimum of 2 years' in a fast paced office environment.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/t9q6shbbygt9svdn
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job