Client Service Associate (Manager Development Program)
About the organization
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Manager Development Program (MDP) is a career accelerator designed for experienced candidates that have an interest in becoming a manager within a Client Service environment, in as early as 12 months time! Your role as Client Service Associate is to understand our clients’ knowledge gaps, identify experts with the knowledge that can address them and then to recruit & connect those experts with our clients.
- Understand client requests and conduct high-level industry research to deepen grasp of client knowledge gaps
- Conduct extensive industry expert searches and recruit them on various platforms (internal databases and external recruiting platforms), using warm and cold email and phone outreach.
- Engage industry experts through effectively communicating the AlphaSights value proposition, gaining their interest in client projects, assessing their suitability and negotiating the terms of - engagement
- Connect clients with industry experts through one to one interactions, by scheduling phone calls and other interaction types, and ensuring interactions take place
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow up and making recommendations for next steps
- Fluency in English is essential
- 2+ years of full time work experience post bachelor’s degree
- Leadership aptitude: a desire in becoming a people manager on Client Service with the promotion of the program, previous exposure in people management as a plus
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass - their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job