Chief of Party – Property Governance Activity (PGA) , Kosovo
About the organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Chief of Party (COP) on an anticipated USAID funded project in Kosovo.
The anticipated project may address issues including strengthening tenure security and formalizing property rights of women, empowering women, combatting corruption, engaging with the private sector to promote investment and economic growth, and positively influencing societal attitudes towards women accessing land and engaging as economic actors.
Position Description: The COP will be responsible for providing technical leadership and overall strategic direction in the design, management, administration, implementation, and quality assurance of the project. They will serve as the main point of contact with USAID and all relevant stakeholders and will oversee all technical and operations staff. Technical Leads will report directly to the COP and be responsible to develop and lead implementation of discrete technical interventions to produce results required for achieving program objectives
* Masters’ degree in international development, gender, law, economics, or related studies;
* At least ten (10) years of demonstrated experience implementing projects related to land tenure and property rights, women’s economic empowerment, anti-corruption and private sector engagement and capacity strengthening;
* At least three (3) years demonstrated project management experience as a COP or in an equivalent Team Leader role, USAID experience preferred;
* Demonstrated ability to oversee and/or coordinate a diverse team of experts and partners and ability to integrate content from multiple disciplines and sectors;
* Demonstrated ability to engage in multi-stakeholder dialogue, including sustaining partnerships and strong working relationships with donors, host country government counterparts, academic institutions, and civil society;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate a vision for success to partners and colleagues;
* Experience implementing programs in Kosovo and/or the region preferred; and,
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required with proficiency in local languages desirable.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/COPKosovoPGA
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job