Case Manager - ORR (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Rite of Passage- Canyon State Academy
About the organization
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. For 35 years, we have developed and operated a continuum of programs based on the needs of youth and our placing agencies. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. Rite of Passage has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
Our employees are dedicated, passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Becoming a member of the Rite of Passage team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company drive
The Case Manager is a member of the site team implementing the Rite of Passage program. The Case Manager is responsible for administrating, developing and facilitating the completion of case plans and treatment programs in accordance with the requests of the placing agency and the needs of each student on their case load. Depending on location, the Case Manager reports to the Director of Student Services, Case Management Coordinator, Unit Manager and/or Program Director.
1. Oversees on-site family visits.
2. Assists other staff members with emergency situations.
3. Participates in Site, Region and/or Company community events as required.
(bilingual English/Spanish required)
1. Possess a BA/BS in related field (Master’s degree preferred). Internal candidates must satisfactorily complete 90 days as a ROP Coach Counselor with a standard or above evaluation in addition to a BA/BS degree.
2. Prior case management experience required including three years experience with juveniles.
3. Background in dealing with juvenile placement agencies is preferred.
4. A working knowledge of the Positive Operational Culture program.
5. Must meet the requirements to be an eligible ROP driver. Must possess a current State Driver’s License and have an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years.
6. Strong knowledge of overall company operations and policies and procedures.
7. Ability to pass a criminal background clearance check, drug screen, physical and TB test.
8. Ability to perform work with little or no supervision.
9. Ability to utilize resources available to complete assigned projects.
10. Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence.
11. Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
12. Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing.
13. Able to work in excess of 40 hours per week with varied work shifts.
14 Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
$44.000 (3k Sign-on -Bonus)
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job