Case Manager - Hiring Now
New Hope Housing
About the organization
An End To Homelessness
Founded in 1977, New Hope Housing is an innovative, award-winning non-profit agency in Northern Virginia committed to finding creative and lasting solutions to end the cycle of homelessness by offering homeless men, women and children the services they need to change their lives and succeed. And each of those success stories adds to a stronger, healthier community for all.
Summary of Duties:
The Case Manager carries a caseload and addresses clients’ diverse every day needs/goals. This is a good position for someone who enjoys working with clients in several life domains such as health care, relationships, housing etc.
• Educates and coaches clients on everyday living needs such as laundry, keeping medical appointments, etc.
• Advocates and assist clients in obtaining services such as alcohol and drug treatment.
• Completes forms and notes about clients’ services with New Hope Housing.
Compensation: Robust Benefits Package including: 100% Employer Paid Medical + Dental; Tuition Reimbursement
• Strong Spanish verbal ability preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field preferred.
• Some experience working with the homeless and/or people diagnosed with behavioral health and substance abuse disorders.
• Customer service oriented.
• Willingness to work flexible schedule.
• Willingness to undergo background check.
• Current Driver’s license and good driving record.
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send resume to [email protected] We are looking to hire immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply